Deciding to be courageous and adventurous, Ryan and I have chosen NliughtN Nootan, a techno themed dance to attend this Saturday at 2:00 SLT.
I am extremely excited to attend this event as I hope to interact with many avatars. After having a positive experience with the avatars at Luskwood, I am anxious to see how the avatars at a dance differ. I am a bit nervous as I am unsure of how to dance well, but I love techno music so hopefully if all else fails, I can at least stand and listen.
Before I embark on this new adventure however, I will be walking around Second Life to practice walking normally before attending Burning Life. Recently, I find it hard to navigate and walk in a straight line without walking into anyone. I definitely need to solve this problem, as I don’t want to look too much like a newbie when I walk in!
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After hearing about your trip to Luskwood I decided to go there also. It seemed like you had more courage then me though because you talked to them. I merely just stood there and looked at them because I was afraid to talk. I really need to get more comfortable talking to people in SL!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry I went to a club and I wasn't sure how to dance at all! However, they told me what to do so I just sat back and watched. It's was really funny to see my avatar doing these weird moves, she even danced on her head. I think you'll be fine at the dance! I can't wait to read how it goes because I know you'll have a good story to tell. Maybe I should build up my courage so I will to?
When I went to Luskwood, it seems that the furs are used to folks who come to "see the oddballs."
ReplyDeleteThey talk about all sorts of bizarre things, but then they are not in SL for academic reasons. In my experience, they were harmless.
Good luck at the dance event! I may try to sneak in too.